Catheter Ablation employs radiofrequency energy to put an end to damaged heart tissues. These heart tissues are generally responsible for an irregular heartbeat.
A patient recovers from this problem with the help of Catheter Ablation. Our professionals ensure that you win the battle of Catheter Ablation through the following procedure
- A long intravenous line helps the patient to relieve pain.
- You will be given sedation followed by an anaesthetic as a pain reliever.
- You will undergo a needle puncture in the groin region for sheath insertion into the blood vessel.
- Our doctor will then implant a long catheter tube through a sheath.
- Doctors will deliver a small electrical impulse with the help of an electrode catheter tube. These impulses would help in identifying any abnormal sites present in the heart.
- Once identified, the doctor will set the catheter. The tissue discarding will happen on the spot.