Complex Coronary Interventions
CCI (Complex Coronary Interventions) treat the severe form of coronary artery disease. One of the diseases called CTO (Chronic Total Occlusion) affects the patient's coronary arteries. But the CCI method helps to remove unnecessary fatty deposits in the patient's body.
With the help of certified professionals, we treat CTOs through CCI. During the procedure,
- Our qualified nurses inject sedation for relaxing your body.
- The physician attaches two catheter tubes through the groin or artery back to the heart.
- Through an injection of a contrast dye gets inserted into the coronary arteries.
- A surgeon then implants a guidewire into the affected blocked artery.
- The balloon angioplasty technique inflates the balloon. It helps to open up the artery.
- A small mesh coil holds up the artery to prevent any plaque build-up.